Last Saturday, Callie techniqually went to her second horse race. Last year when we went I was pregnant and didn't know it. :) She did amazingly, and it was fun for Charlie and I to get out of the house and do something fun and different. The Del Mar horse races only go on for about 5 or 6 weeks every summer so we decided it was now or never. Callie missed her afternoon nap but didn't cry one bit. She's always pretty mellow when we are out in public, just taking everything in. I think she may have a little of her Mommy's shyness because she is usually pretty solemn, unlike her smily and antimated self at home. We stayed for a few hours and saw 4 or 5 races. The second we got in the car to go home she was out! Poor baby was so tired but such a little trooper!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
And They're Off!
Posted by Kelsey at 8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
What a fun day for the family!
Post a Comment