Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Farmer Johnson's Granddaughter

Mom came up to Houston to pick Callie and I up and drive back to the Valley. On our way, we stopped in Port Lavaca for a couple nights to introduce Callie to the Hahn's. It was great to see so many people while we were in Texas, but it was also nice to finally get to Harlingen and stay somewhere for more than 3 nights in a row! Dad was harvesting grain so we decided to take dinner out to the guys so Grandpa could see Callie and take her on her first combine ride. I think if we would have gone another couple rows she would have been down for the count. Grandma, Nicole, and I took Callie to her third and final movie for a while. She was a little too active, and I don't want to be "those people" in the theater. We also enjoyed several relaxing days at home, making bows and just hanging out. We are excited to head back to Texas in less than a week!

Four Generations of Hahns


Four Generations of Johnsons




Callie's First Tractor Ride




The hum of the tractor almost put Callie to sleep.
She just stared at the reel going round and round.

1 comments:

ALINNA said...

so cute to see her on a tractor.. what an adventurous family! :)