Friday, February 12, 2010

I Need Your Help

I want to order a family picture of us that Karyn took from http://www.canvaspeople.com/ and need help deciding which one is the cutest.  They are offering a free 8x10 wrapped canvas.  You should check it out, as well!  Please leave a comment with your opinion.  Thanks!

1

2

3

4

5

18 comments:

Anne said...

Great looking family. I like 2 the best.

Kristi Horton said...

I'm voting #1!! These are so cute. I love the cute funny face...she is a trip. I miss ya'll!

The Thomas Family said...

#1 for me, too. What great pictures!!!!!

Sarah said...

I think either #1 or #2. I love how Charlie is looking at you in #2. Very cute! I might have to order a canvas myself- thanks for the deal!

Karyn Hatch said...

I think #1 would look the best on a canvas b/c of the background...and you guys of course! :)

Kelsey said...

I like the one where my hair doesn't look gray...oh wait there aren't any like that.

Cissy said...

My vote is #3.

keith said...

i say #1

Anonymous said...

I like #3 the best! Love,
Mom, Cheryl
#1 is my second pick.

Ann Jud said...

I say #1. Isn't my daughter talented. HA!

Kelsey said...

Thanks for all the votes! I think #1 wins! I like Callie's face best in #3, but overall I like #1 best, too. Charlie, I love your s&p hair! It's hot! :)

Tiffany said...

I also vote #1, but you couldn't go wrong with ANY of them!

Brad and Lauren Holmes said...

I think I also vote #1. They are just beautiful photos. :-)

Sherry said...

There all great but I love #1

Laura said...

NUMBER 2!!!! Look at the way Charlie is looking at you!!!! :) That's such a classic moment Kels. Wow. If you don't pick it, definitely print it out for your bedroom wall. Such a beauty. :)

Nicole Hoff said...

i agree totally with your mama...
I like #3 the best! Youre all looking at the camera and smiling.
#1 is my second pick.
BUT they are all gorgeous!! frame them all somewhere!

Clint said...

Britt said number 1 and I say number 2. Beautiful pics!

Carrie & Alex said...

i like #1 and #3 for the posed family shot but i really love the background on #1 more. I LOVE #2 also because I just love how Kelsey is looking at Callie and Charlie is looking at Kelsey. It's intimate in a G-rated way. :)