Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Johnson Family Christmas

Christmas at my parents' house was a little crazy this year with all the littles running around!  We had a wonderful time, but it was a little harder to figure out the logistics of who was staying with the kids and who was "playing" (golf, fishing, shopping, movies, etc.) and playing uninterupted games.  Our next few Christmases will not get any tamer either, with 2 more on the way this year, and possibly more by Christmas 2011!!  I wouldn't trade it for anything, though!  I have so many amazing memories of holidays with my cousins, and I'm so glad Callie will have the same.


Callie is ready to open her first present!
She was ready for her nap soon after this and missed the rest of the present opening.
"What is it, Grandma?  It's bigger than me!"
Mom and Dad helped a little, because of course after she pulled her first piece of paper off, that was all she was interested in.
Don't mind me and my "fresh out of bed" look.

Callie was super excited about her 3-in-1 tricycle!
Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa!

Shelby got to open her enormous play kitchen.  The whole time she was saying, "Ooh, wow!" and had the cutest look on her face.

I wish I had this on video.

Cooper got a coon skin hat from Uncle Ross.  He wasn't so sure about it, but the other part of his present started a little jealousy from big brother, Tyler.  It was a cool camping set, with a truck, atv, tent,...

Tyler got over it very soon, when Grandma and Grandpa showed them their present.  They got a bunch of JD tractors, and Pappa had made fields on a carpet for each of them.  It made me want to be a kid again!  Tyler was speechless.

Literally, he stood there with his hand over his mouth and just stared.  We had to keep calling them into the living room when they had another present to open.

Cade was satisfied studying his new Star Wars dictionary from us.

Bailey got what she wanted too, an American Girl Kit doll and some accessories.

Callie checked out her presents after waking up from her nap.  I can't wait for her to play with them when we move to Texas.


Some Cade love!

She loved her stroller from the Hortons!

0 comments: