So I didn't quite get my Texas trip finished in a week. I got a little distracted by Little Miss and what she's been doing since we got home, but I figured I better finish the posts before I head back to Texas in a couple weeks.
Our whirlwind tour of Texas took us to two weddings, Katie's big bash in Harlingen then the next weekend to Waco for one of our college friends and Charlie's Corps (A&M and USMC) buddy, Chris Early's wedding. Chris also works at Camp Pendleton so we were excited for him to get married and bring his bride, Katie, back to CA. Their wedding was another great time!
She's gonna make a great mommy someday!
Jordan feel in love with Callie and held her a couple times.
She was in heaven!
Charlie with the groom and Eric Stolpman
Jordan feel in love with Callie and held her a couple times.
She was in heaven!
Charlie with the groom and Eric StolpmanSeth and Banks Byrum & Charlie and Callie Stocker
(Banks was 5 months.)
(I think reality hit a lot of the buddies that Charlie and Seth were bads. It was funny to see their reactions but great to see how helpful and sweet they were with the babies.)
We forgot to take a family picture before Callie was out of her pretty dress. :(
(Banks was 5 months.)
(I think reality hit a lot of the buddies that Charlie and Seth were bads. It was funny to see their reactions but great to see how helpful and sweet they were with the babies.)
We forgot to take a family picture before Callie was out of her pretty dress. :(When's the next wedding? We're ready to party and crash hard!
After the wedding, we headed to Huntsville to spend a couple days with Virginia and Champe. We had a wonderful time, playing speed scrabble and eating great food. Charlie and I even went on a movie date while Grammy watched Callie. Aunt Morgan drove over Sunday night to meet Callie and spend the night with us. It was great to see all of them!
Callie loves her Grammy!
Charlie went home after Huntsville, but Callie and I stayed in Texas for another week and a half because of Charlie's Mongolia trip so the final Texas post will be coming very soon!





0 comments:
Post a Comment