Aunt Cissy brought this adorable, yummy cake.
My cousin, Larena, married Kyle on December 19th in a beautiful ceremony. It had been a while since all of us had been together so we had a great time at the wedding and then celebrating Christmas the next day.
It was a packed house! The house seems to get smaller and smaller the older we get.
3 Generations
I should have been in the picture instead taking it to make 4.
Cute Cousins!
Shelby got this "Camo Cutie" cap as a gift.
She knows the drill.
Callie got this lovely giraffe that makes noise, and there is no "off" button.
Aunt Cissy said she's getting us back for all the noisy toys my mom gave her kids. Thanks! Callie does really like it so it makes it worth it!
Shelby played Santa Clause and did a great job at it!
Callie and Layla will be great friends someday just like Laurel and I are. I love my cousins! :)
There is a story behind this rooster, and my mom gave Kyle these gloves, as initiation to our family. Several years ago, my mom and I gave Aunt Cissy the rooster as a gag gift because she loves roosters. When she opened it, she didn't know what to do because she didn't know if it was a real gift or not so she politley thanked us until she knew it was a joke. haha! Then the next year, Charlie and I received it as an engagement gift, and we have saved it for several years until the next Hahn wedding. Larena and Kyle were the lucky ones! Charlie remembered it and brought it from home on his own. He was really ready to get rid of it! Beware all unmarried Hahns!! It most likely will be coming your way!











1 comments:
Great pics Kelsey! We really miss you, Charlie and Callie!!
Post a Comment