Paw Paw, Gramma Susie & Santa Callie
We went from Huntsville to The Woodlands to spend some time with Paw Paw and Gramma Susie. We had some pretty gross weather so we mostly hung out at the house, which was fine by me. Susan did treat me to a delicious lunch at La Madeleine. Delicious! Then we stopped at Marshall's/Home Goods to a little shopping. Paw Paw offered to watch Callie for our little outing, and it was so nice to have some uninterrupted adult time. Thanks, Paw Paw!
Mike and Susan hosted Mike's office Christmas party on Saturday night so I joined in on the party, which was fun. Susan and Mike made a wonderful meal, like always, and I made a devils food cupcakes for dessert. Susan found the recipe in Southern Living, and they turned out really cute!
We had a wonderful but short visit with Paw Paw and Gramma Susie! We look forward to visiting a lot more while we are living in Texas!
Susan found this adorable "first Christmas" bib for Callie.
Yummy yams!
It's always nice having grandparents around because they don't mind changing all the diapers! :)
Mike snapped this picture of Callie and I because he said Moms never get any pictures with their kids because they are always the photographer. Very true!









1 comments:
I love the bib, and the cupcakes look awesome! I think I need the recipe. :)
Post a Comment