Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Too Cute to Miss



My parents came to visit the last weekend in October.  We had a great time!  The guys, of course, went golfing, and my mom, Callie and I did a little shopping.  It was a relaxed weekend that was too short!

                                      
Never enough kisses!

                                                    

                                      
Mom took our Christmas picture while Dad got a precious smile out of Callie.



Friday was Halloween so we put Callie in a penguin costume that my neighbor let her borrow.

Callie couldn't take her eyes off Grandpa for the picture.

"Forget the peas, please!"

"Gag me!  This stuff is disgusting!"

She figured out how to avoid the spoon.
This was the first time we'd seen her suck her thumb.  She doesn't suck it while she's awake, but since this, I've noticed she sucks her thumb to fall alseep.  She has her baby in one hand and her thumb in her mouth.  It's so precious!

I know this post is really late, but I am trying not to miss too many events so I can use the blog as my scrapbook.

5 comments:

ALINNA said...

man- callie is just growing like crazy and looking SO beautiful. her little blonde hair is so sweet. i hope you guys are doing great and i love seeing your blog posts!

Tiffany said...

I LOVED Callie's smile in your cute Christmas picture. Adorable! Your parents look so proud, and the should be. What a precious granddaughter (and daughter!) they have.

Kandice Duke said...

Hi, Kelsey! I love keeping up with your posts and photos of Callie - she is absolutely beautiful! I know your parents just cherish the time they spend with her.

On another note, I see you added Clint and Brittany's blog to your list. I have to ask, how did you guys know each other? Clint is our cousin on the Krenek side, so I was just curious. We're all very excited to welcome McKenna to the family...and Madelyn will have a little girl to play with soon! Take care!

Kelsey said...

Hey Kandice! Charlie was a Construction Science major with Clint, and they got to be good friends. He just sent out an email announcing McKenna's birth with their blog so we just added it. She is precious! Do you have a blog? I'd love to keep up with your precious little one too!

Kandice said...

Hi, Kelsey! I figured the link to Clint and Brittany started somewhere around A&M - what a small world. I myself do not blog. I love keeping up with everyone else, but have yet to put my own little family online. Maybe one day! Take care!