Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Growin' Like a Weed (A Pretty One, Though)

We took Callie back to the dr. this morning, just 6 days shy of 3 months. She is still way at the top of the charts measuring 25 1/2 inches and 13 lbs. 13 oz. (about 98% and 90%, respectively). No surprise there.
We went to the dr. today not for a normal checkup but because for the last few weeks I have been hearing and feeling her little hips pop. It doesn't seem to cause her any pain, and she moves around like any other baby I've seen so I am very grateful for that. When the Dr. did the hip test, she couldn't see or feel anything abnormal, but she did give us a referral for Callie to get an ultrasound of her hips to see what's going on in there. We are believing it is going to be something that is easily fixed with no pain for Callie. Please keep her in your prayers, especially on the 15th of July when she gets her ultrasound.
Here are some new pictures I took of Callie today. She just looked too darn cute to pass a quick photo session up! :)
"I'm a bowhead! Thanks to Mommy and Grandma for making me about 20 bows."
Sweet Smile
How big does she look sitting up in this chair? She's growing way too fast!
I could just eat those toes!
Mommy and Callie's self-portrait







5 comments:

Kim and Ross said...

Shelby now points to the computer and says bebe, which means she wants to look at pictures of Callie. She just tried to tickle Callie's toes. Callie is SO cute!!!

Tiffany said...

She is growing soooooo quickly! TOO quickly! She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics and kissing the computer is just not the SAME!!!
Love, Grandma Cheryl

Karyn Hatch said...

too cute! Good job on the bows too! I can't wait for the baby girls to meet too! :)

Nicole Hoff said...

so so so adorable!! love callie in pink & red with a big ole bow! the self portrait is awesome--frame that one! luv yall and miss u dearly!!