Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tour O' Texas: Part II

From Harlingen, we drove up to the ranch to spend time with Charlie's family. We went to the ranch instead of The Woodlands so we could visit Paw Paw and Jo in Bryan. As always, we had a great time fourwheeling, eating, playing games, and just hanging out. Going to the ranch always really makes us miss Texas!
Mike and Susan let a guy keep his horses on their land so he came out and let us ride them. I hadn't ridden in about 10 years so it was fun.
Four Generations of Stockers

Beautiful Girl in Grandma Jo's Arms


Jo and Callie



Aunt Carrie and Callie


Sweet Cousin Alex Giving Callie Kisses

Charlie had to get a haircut before Chris' wedding so we went into CS. We got a family pic in front of The Chicken.
The Stocker Clan Minus Chuck

2 comments:

Carrie & Alex said...

Great Pictures Kelsey!

Brad and Lauren Holmes said...

Oh Kelsey! I wish I could have been in College Station to see all of you there! :-) You look beautiful and so happy. :-)