Monday, July 27, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance

Not only did Callie learn to roll over from her back to tummy, she also started breakdancing! Last Wednesday, Callie rolled over for the first time at 15 weeks and 1 day. She has been rolling to her side for over a month now but just couldn't quite make it all the way. On Wednesday, I put her on the floor to go do something, came back, and she was on her tummy. I rolled her back over so I could see her do it, and sure enough, she rolled right back over. I rolled her back over so I could get the video and got it after a few minutes, but for some reason, we're having trouble getting videos on our computer so just pictures for now.

Yesterday, when she rolled over, her arms were caught under her body, and it looked like she was breakdancing. Of course, Charlie and I thought it was hilarious and had to get some pictures before helping her out.

"You ready, Mom? Here I go!"
"This is hard work!"

"I did it! Are you proud?"
Breakin' Baby

2 comments:

Karyn Hatch said...

Look at those big, beautiful eyes!!! THey are gorgeous! We are so excited to meet Callie!

Katie said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. She looks so long!