Thursday, July 2, 2009

Three Months Old

Callie is three months old today. Charlie and I are so blessed to have her as our baby girl. Time seems to be flying by so we're trying to soak up every moment. It seems like she is changing every time we turn around. She has such a sweet laidback personality who doesn't mind having a little time to herself, but I think she got some of her Mommy's shyness because she doesn't really like to be held by new faces. She takes a little time to warm up to them. I think it's just amazing that we are already seeing a little personality in someone so new and small.

At 3 months, Callie:
-moans when she is tired. It is just the cutest noise and puts a smile on my face everytime.
-is really trying to laugh, but for now, just does this cough-laugh. I can't wait to hear a giggle, but I love this little noise right now.
-rolls to her side almost every time we put her on her back. She is very close to rolling over.
-moves her legs to make her spin in a circle. She has done very slow 360s several times.
-doesn't love tummy time, but holds her head up really well when she is on her tummy.
-has not really taken to a pacifier but does like sucking on her fingers. Will she be a thumb sucker? Only time will tell!
-gives "the lip" when she is not happy. It's usually when an unfamiliar face is in her face. It's very sad but oh so cute!




Callie, Mommy and Daddy love you so much! We love watching you change every day and can't wait to see what God has in store for you.

2 comments:

Brad and Lauren Holmes said...

Callie is gorgeous! :-) I wish I could see "the Callie lip". :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, I need Her very badly!!! Love, Grandma Cheryl