Callie and Macie started Mother's Day Out at First Baptist Church in College Station in September. I was worried Callie would not be excited to go to a "new school" since she loved her school last year, but they both have done great! They come home happy and always say they have fun. They do adorable crafts everyday and play on the playground which are always the highlights for both girls. It is a 3 minute drive from our house which is really nice. I'd be lying if I didn't say this fall was really nice to have four hours twice a week to do errands by myself. It won't be quite as freeing when little mister is born, but it will still be nice running errands with just a baby in a carrier!
| Ready for the first day! Well, Macie insisted on wearing one of Callie's shoes for the picture. |
I can't wait to compare a picture on the last day of school to see how much they've grown!

0 comments:
Post a Comment