Kristi and I decided to take advantage of having joint birthday parties for Maddie and Callie while they are young and also being in Harlingen with a lot of family. We threw a fun circus themed party for Callie's 3rd and Maddie Grace's 2nd birthdays.
 |
| Of course, we had to have all the fun circus food like popcorn, hot dogs, peanuts and cotton candy! |
 |
| Yummy cupcakes |
 |
I attempted to be a face painter but limited my art to butterflies, balloons, hearts and flowers. :)
I don't remember what I painted on the boys but I must have ventured away from the girly stuff for them. |
 |
| My precious birthday girl! |
 |
| Claire |
 |
| Macie wanted to try her hand at face painting but she had no customers. |
 |
| Kristi and her birthday girl! |
 |
| Grandpa and Grandma enjoying some of the circus fair |
 |
| Nicole, Annslee, Brooke, Brooklyn, Sarah, Aunt Tami |
 |
| Callie the Clown |
 |
| Eating a hot dog never looked so sophisticated! |
 |
| Happy Birthday to You! |
 |
| Not so sure... |
 |
| Oh wait, this is delicious! |
 |
| Lots of fun little girls in the bounce house |
 |
| All the kiddos and Grandma |
 |
It's always a good time when Grandpa is around!
I can't believe in just a few short months Callie will be 4! Where does the time go? |
0 comments:
Post a Comment