Layne Michael is either very stubborn or very laid back. He was due on the 15th so he is now 4 days late with no signs of his arrival. I have had a few irregular contractions but nothing really to talk about. I have a dr. appt in the morning so I will probably be checked for dilation and effacement. It's kind of different waiting on our baby, considering both girls were right on time! He will be well worth the wait, and we are so excited to see his precious face!
UPDATE: I went to the dr. this morning and I am 2 cm and about 70% effaced. She also swept my cervix to hopefully get things moving so we'll see if anything happens soon!
I have been bugged for a belly pic, and I know down the road I'll be happy I took it so here I am 40 weeks and 5 days:
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Waiting...
Posted by Kelsey at 3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment