It's hard to believe that Macie has been with us for two weeks. On the other hand, when I think of sleep or the lack there of, it feels like 2 months! :) Macie is a sweet baby who likes to be cuddled. She has her nights and days a little mixed up so I am very grateful for Charlie, my parents and Grandma Susie who have all taken shifts in between night feedings. She sleeps great during the day, though! In fact, while I was taking the below pictures, she fell asleep just laying on the bed, unswaddled and unclothed, and has stayed asleep for the last thirty minutes or so. Go figure! It's not really that she doesn't sleep. The problem is that she doesn't want to sleep in her bed. We'll figure her out sooner or later. One of the great things about having your second is knowing the hard parts aren't going to last very long, although it still can be very frustrating in the moment. Having great help makes everything go a lot more smoothly, though. Other than sleep, Macie has been doing great! She is eating well and growing fast. I took her to the dr. at 5 days old and she had already passed her birth weight by 2 oz. We are all enjoying her and her sweetness!
| "Are we finished yet? I'm ready for a nap." |

0 comments:
Post a Comment