Sunday, January 2, 2011

Merry Christmas

It was definitely a different kind of Christmas this year, but I couldn't have asked for a better present than Charlie being here with us. Callie enjoyed opening presents a little more this year, but I think she would have been just as happy with just one or two presents because we had to pull her away from her first present to open the rest.
It was a low key day. Charlie and I came home from our hotel stay on Christmas morning to open presents with Callie, Grandma and Grandpa. We asked Grandma and Grandpa Johnson and Aunt Sherry to join us for the morning. Later, we went over to Aunt Ann and Uncle Mark's house for a yummy Christmas dinner and a couple games of LRC. Callie was the only great grandchild so it was a much calmer Johnson Christmas. I look forward to the madness that next year will bring! When Karyn and Steve have little Dylan in March, that will make 49 Johnsons!! I don't know how we're going to all fit in one house.


This was our last family picture of just the 3 of us. I love it!
I don't know how I would have made it through this year without my parents!
Charlie was so glad to be here for Callie's 2nd Christmas.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Even Callie is smiling in your last family of three photo. How cute! :)

Nicole Hoff said...

Gorgeous family!! all 48 of ya!